The quality is not bad. I would say on a 10 point scale with 10 being amazing quality and 0 being crap...hmm they look like they are about a 6 or 7. It's hard to guess at the size you need however when ordering online. I went with medium and they seem to be fine, my husband wishes he got one size larger.
We have created this blog for our friends, family, and others interested in adoption. We invite you to follow our journey to Ethiopia where we will go from being a couple to a family of three!
shmcnaughton@hotmail.com
3 comments:
Love them! May have to look into ordering some too. Thanks for the link.
k
Hey that's cool. I went to the website and am amazed by the variety. How's the quality of the t-shirts?
The quality is not bad. I would say on a 10 point scale with 10 being amazing quality and 0 being crap...hmm they look like they are about a 6 or 7. It's hard to guess at the size you need however when ordering online. I went with medium and they seem to be fine, my husband wishes he got one size larger.
Post a Comment