I am challenging all of my blog readers to check out the Africa Map Game in the link from my last post and lets see who can get the lowest time (thanks Tanya for this idea!).
Here is the best we could do for scores:
Matthew - 57 seconds
Shannon - 61 seconds
(there is a bit of a learning curve so it took a bunch of tries to get our time down)
Don't forget to post your score in the "comments".
And I think I should fess up and admit that my first score was closer to 160 ! Yikes!!
There’s something about Spring…
1 month ago




6 comments:
I'm almost scared to try this but I'm going to. I will spring it on my husband Thomas one day soon. He teaches high school geography so we'll see how good he is.
My first score trying this game was closer to 160...yikes!
My high score so far is 64... But I will beat it!! heehee this is fun!
I can't get better than 52 seconds... and that was a round with 5 countries I've been to and none of the ones so small you can barely click on them, like The Gambia or Djibouti.
You guys are putting me to shame (hehe)
oh wow! i have a lot to learn...i think i will use the excuse that it is late in the evening ;)
time - 131 seconds
fun!
Rana
Post a Comment