Sunday, April 20, 2008

Environmental Karma




This is not adoption related, but I came across these ads and thought they were very clever. The tiny print in the botton reads "What goes around comes around. Keep the sea clean". What a neat idea for an advertisement - Environmental Karma.




5 comments:

Janice said...

That is a great ad.
I'm glad your local Ethiopian restaurant was open...What did you have? Any favourites?
Thomas and I used to live in London. We went to Althouse way back when and were in London for two years.
I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for your advice on uploading to my blog. I finally got around to trying it and your suggestions worked like a charm. I had tried for a while with no success and got really frustrated. You've opened up a whole new door for me now...I'm slightly less of a bloggerdummy now.

The Warren Family said...

I'm glad the blogging suggestion worked!
Are both you and your husband teachers? My husband works as an elementary school teacher. I don't work as a teacher now but I went to Althouse as well.
When we went out for Ethiopian the last time we just ordered a big mixed plate. We need to learn the names of the different dishes still.

Cara said...

If you're every in Toronto you should try this place: www.lalibelaethiopianrestaurant.com

It was very good and appears to be frequented by members of the Ethiopian community.

The Warren Family said...

thanks for the suggestion! We will check that out for sure!!!

Sebrina Wilson said...

I love these ads!!!!!

I live very close to Toronto Cara so I will for sure be trying that restaurant