Matty and I decided to drive into London tonight because he needed to pick up a baseball glove. We thought that since we were in London we would check out the Ethiopian restaurant that I talked about a couple posts back. We both agreed during dinner that every time we eat Ethiopian food we like it more and more! It was really good, the atmosphere in the restaurant was nice and the owners were very friendly.
It was also a special night to go out for dinner because April 23rd in London is the night for “Taste for Life”. This is when participating restaurants donate 25% of the bill to support people with HIV/AIDS. Addis Ababa Restaurant was participating as you can see from my red ribbon.
Yippi for a good night, nice company, good food and a good cause!






4 comments:
Good food, good cause...= win, win all around!!
A Taste for Life - such a great idea, and how better to participate than an Ethio meal.
Sounds like a great night! I am very jealous!
Feel free to place a link to the malaria net game... the more the better as tomorrow is world malaria day ( I think anyways)
mmmmm...I love Ethiopian food!
You got to eat fantastic food for an excellent cause...sounds like the perfect combo!
Post a Comment