Hey guys, well 'my' videos are quite hard to locate, eventhough i try to put good tags on them. Anyway, this is a part of the whole show, which is displayed on my channel. And IDOL GIVES BACK will also gain it's own playlist. Just so you know..
That was really touching. Good to hear you got the book a long way gone. I have to tell you though that I had a terrible nightmare last night and I know for certain it was due to the graphic descriptions in the book. I finished reading it late last week and hadn't had any "ill effects" until last night. I really believe it's a story that needed to be told and I'm glad I read it but I just wanted to warn you to proceed with caution. On a lighter note, all weekend I couldn't stop thinking about how filling the injera was at the Blue Nile. We'll know better next time not to eat so much of it.
We have created this blog for our friends, family, and others interested in adoption. We invite you to follow our journey to Ethiopia where we will go from being a couple to a family of three!
shmcnaughton@hotmail.com
5 comments:
What a sad and happy story all in one! Thanks for posting this because I was sad I missed it.
Thanks for posting this. I had heard about it but I had missed it as well so am happy to get the opportunity to watch it...very touching!
Hey guys,
well 'my' videos are quite hard to locate, eventhough i try to put good tags on them.
Anyway, this is a part of the whole show, which is displayed on my channel.
And IDOL GIVES BACK will also gain it's own playlist.
Just so you know..
ArrestedTube
wow I missed that...I am glad you posted it!
Louise
That was really touching. Good to hear you got the book a long way gone. I have to tell you though that I had a terrible nightmare last night and I know for certain it was due to the graphic descriptions in the book. I finished reading it late last week and hadn't had any "ill effects" until last night. I really believe it's a story that needed to be told and I'm glad I read it but I just wanted to warn you to proceed with caution.
On a lighter note, all weekend I couldn't stop thinking about how filling the injera was at the Blue Nile. We'll know better next time not to eat so much of it.
Post a Comment