
This is a really neat company that sells t-shirts and other stuff with different images to provoke thought. I thought these ones were really neat. The idea is to “unlearn what society has programmed you to learn. Start fresh with your own ideas, philosophy of life.”You can check out their website here: http://www.unlearn.com/scripts/default.asp
and a list of store locations here: http://www.unlearn.com/shop_stores.htm
I think I will get one of the ones I posted above. So many t-shirts have company logo's on the front of them, but what good does that do (well I'm sure it helps to advertise and make millions for some big wig out there somewhere)? Hey, why not let our clothing do more than just brand us.




6 comments:
Hey Shannon - Great post! Thanks for sharing this. There's a place close to my work that sells their products! Kind regards, Cara
Hey Shannon - Great post! Thanks for sharing this. There's a place close to my work that sells their products! Kind regards, Cara
I love these! You always have neat stuff like this on your blog. :)
These are very cool! How weird is it that on the day, we have the big color discussion at work and why we call people by the color of their skin and boom...hello, t-shirt. Hmmm, might have to get one!
Where do you find this stuff? They are great!
Thanks for sharing this.. I love the unlearn one about families..... will have to get me one of those...
Lisa
Post a Comment