Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tilly Take Two



So here is part two of a little segment I think we should call "make your cat look like an ass". hehe. For part one look back a few posts and look for her dressed as a pirate. I clearly have too much free time on my hands! Please someone get those referrals moving so I can become a mom and then I will have more sense of purpose in my life (or at least I will have something more important to do than to dress up my cat).
Tilly wasn't a big fan of the devil outfit I've got to say- we had to throw some catnip down so that it would be a tolerable experience for her.
On another note we have now started our 30 hr famine. So far no problem because we are not used to eating late at night, but we will see how tomorrow goes.
Also, we went and got our Hep A/Yellow Fever/Typhoid/Meningitis shots today - ouch!! I thought the flu shot made you feel like you had been socked in the arm, this one is like a double punch. I know we are a long ways away from travelling but the travel Dr. in London said we could get them this early and they would last.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Sigh. I didn't say anything about the pirate costume, but since you are making a habit of this, I have to tell you I'm rolling my eyes :) For your sake and your cat's I hope that referral comes soon! Cheers!

Ranavan said...

Ah ha ha ha - Shannon I so needed a laugh today! Your poor cat - hmmmmm....this has me thinking - I better go and get some costumes for our cats.

All the best during your 30 hour famine!

Rana

The Carmodys said...

LOL!!!

k

Stephanie said...

Hope your 30 hour famine is going okay! I did it once but my system couldn't take it...everyone is different! I find other ways to support!

We still have to find a time to get together before it gets too snowy!

Steph :-)

Cara said...

Oh my. If that cat could talk...I think she'd tell you off. Cute though. We have a pink jogging suit that we put on our dog for Halloween (she runs away when we bring it out :-)

HeidiPayne said...

When you get your referral - you will move your need to dress things up to your child...who will then want to dress the cat!

Janice said...

Well it made me laug (the pirate cat I mean)l=.