GiGi is an Ethiopian musician who now lives in the United States. Matthew and I really like her sound. You can check out the songs below. I was able to download her album from itunes but she is also available on amazon.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Guys, I will try this note again. I am so proud of both of you and wanting to help the struggling children of Ethiopia. Sam and I are are excited about having another grandchild and I know Gabrielle and Booker are also. Just think, three children in their terrible twos! Love you lots and can't wait. Grandma and Grandpa.
We have created this blog for our friends, family, and others interested in adoption. We invite you to follow our journey to Ethiopia where we will go from being a couple to a family of three!
shmcnaughton@hotmail.com
1 comment:
Hi Guys, I will try this note again. I am so proud of both of you and wanting to help the struggling children of Ethiopia. Sam and I are are excited about having another grandchild and I know Gabrielle and Booker are also. Just think, three children in their terrible twos! Love you lots and can't wait. Grandma and Grandpa.
Post a Comment