Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Would you place children with this person?


I have seen a few people post that question with a picture on their blogs and thought I would do the same for a laugh. This was a picture I took of my hubby this year when he was getting ready to play in a dodgeball tournament (yes they have those around here, go figure). What an athlete! I can't wait to hear what he has to say the next time he checks this blog. hehe....
I think he was trying to intimidate the competition. But can you do that with excessive use of sweat bands and long socks? haha, His team did well and he won a canvas bag that says "extreme dodgeball" on the side (just what we always wanted).

6 comments:

Ranavan said...

ah ha ha ha!! Dodgeball. I love it!

Don't forget the 5 D's of dodgeball

1. Dogde
2. Duck
3. Dip
4. Dive
6. Dodge

Janice said...

Ha,ha,ha....I love it. I've got a funny picture of my husband from this past year. I may just have to post it and follow your lead.

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

That is tooo funny..... Great picture.... i'm sure the canvas bag will come in handy one day..

Lisa

The Warren Family said...

ha,ha,ha
my hubby said the whole time they were playing they were yelling out the 5 D's.

Stephanie said...

Love the sweatbands!! My boys think those are cool but they're in grade 5 & 7!!!!!!!!!! lol

Steph :-)

The Warren Family said...

Janice, great idea...I will keep an eye open for a silly picture of your hubby on your blog (-:
hehe