Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gebrselassie Tops His World Record

Haile Gabrselassie of Ethiopia beat his own world marathon record again becoming the first person to run the 26.2-mile race under 2 hours 4 minutes. Yippi for him! Earlier this month I posted a documentary about him if you are interested just have a look back.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Hey There,
It's always a pleasure to catch up on your blog. How's the language acquisition going? At this point mine is pretty much non-existent. I can barely find the time to post on my blog. You are so good at it. Congrats on reaching the two month mark. It's exciting isn't it. We will be 4 months Oct. 9. I hear there haven't been any referrals lately. Hopefully soon. Happy autumn.

The Warren Family said...

I have to fess up I guess, mine is non-existent as well. Spending more time on that is on my list of things I want to do, so I hope I find the time.
Wow, congrats on almost being at 4 months, I wish I could fast forward to that point. I wonder how crazy I will be going by that time, I feel myself starting to get crazy already with this waiting.
Thanks so much for the nice comment! I continue to check your blog and enjoy when I find a new post (-:
Shannnon

The Carmodys said...

How cool is that!?!?

k