Monday, February 8, 2010

Ticker

Someone remind me again why adoption bloggers love those darn tickers that keep track of how long you have been waiting??
I moved mine to the bottom of my blog so that I don't have to look at it all the time...

18 months waiting for a referral and
one year, 11 months and 6 days since we started the process.

Yikes!

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Shannon I'm right there with you. I purposefully put it on the sidebar but LOW on the sidebar :) I don't need that constant reminder...the constant reminder...but isn't it exciting to know that waiting is now getting us somewhere, rather than sitting in limbo watching time pass.
Here's to another great week!
A

Anonymous said...

wouldn't it be so much easier if there was a definite date and you could have a countdown ticker that was accurate and you could watch yourself get closer and closer?!

Anonymous said...

YUCK!!!!

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

If my baby ticker falls off the end AGAIN, there is no doubt that it will be going to the bottom of the blog or maybe disappearing all together.

Dang ticker!

Cheers, Laura

Janice said...

Yikes is right! I don't even want think about how long we've been waiting for a referral. I'm just so used to waiting, I'm wondering if it's ever really going to happen.

hazel said...

Oh, how I hope your wait is almost over.