Shannon this is so cool! We are really into nordic skiing and we spend a better part of our free time in the winter on the trails. I'm always dreaming about my kids becoming great skiers (including our little girl from Ethiopia of course) and to see an Ethiopian competing in the Olympics is just awesome. I can't wait to watch him compete.
I may just have to add this to my blog. I hope you don't mind... I'm just so excited about it.
We have created this blog for our friends, family, and others interested in adoption. We invite you to follow our journey to Ethiopia where we will go from being a couple to a family of three!
shmcnaughton@hotmail.com
4 comments:
Shannon this is so cool! We are really into nordic skiing and we spend a better part of our free time in the winter on the trails. I'm always dreaming about my kids becoming great skiers (including our little girl from Ethiopia of course) and to see an Ethiopian competing in the Olympics is just awesome. I can't wait to watch him compete.
I may just have to add this to my blog. I hope you don't mind... I'm just so excited about it.
Janice
Hey Janice, for sure you can copy this post. It will be fun watching him walk in with the Ethiopian flag at the opening ceremonies!
I loved this... thanks so much for posting it. I can't wait to see him at the opening ceremonies. Too cool! A
Pretty cool! Go Ethiopia!!!
Post a Comment