This is really too friggin' funny. I guess someone on Facebook started a group called "Can this Onion Ring get more fans than Stephen Harper?". The point was to see if they could get more fans to join their group in comparison to the 30,0o0 some fans Steven Harper's facebook group has. As of today the Onion ring has 117,000 fans. I love it! Some of the comments people are posting are also really funny, like..."What is the onion ring's platform? ...how does it feel about fries?"
"How does Harper feel about onion rings? We already know he likes prorogies."
and someone just posted "I find it really sad that a virtual onion ring has more fans than our PM"...to which someone else replied "I find it inspiring for onion rings....Everywhere!"
Anyways, I joined. Check it out for a laugh.




1 comment:
TOO FUNNY! I had to become a fan of this group. Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment