Thursday, February 4, 2010

Black History Month

Matthew and I just watched this movie yesterday. We thought with it being black history month it would be an interesting movie to rent. I highly recommend it if you have not seen it before. It is based on the true story of a slave ship where there was a mutiny and the African people aboard manage to gain control of the ship, and the legal fight for their freedom that follows.

3 comments:

Janice said...

See, there you go again. I'm always interested in your posts. Now if I could only stay awake long enough to get through a whole movie.

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Thanks Shannon, we can always count on you to show us what is really important! You always provide such insightful posts.

How you feeling these days?

L

The Warren Family said...

Hey Laura, I have been feeling much more excited about this adoption again. It is nice to see the feelings of excitement creeping back in. I still feel a bit more guarded than before however...somehow afraid that if I let myself get too excitd about it I will be jinxing it in a way (which I know is silly but I can't seem to help it). How are you doing? You guys are so close to getting a referral I bet you jump when the phone rings!