Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Keeping Busy

I started the new year last month with one big pity party. With the feeling that this adoption process is so out of our control, and the fear that I have sometimes that maybe we will see another new year before anything happens, Matthew decided we need to try to keep busy. We have tickets to see Jeremy Fisher at the London Music Hall tomorrow night and we are going to see Kathleen Edwards perform next week. Wow, staying out late on a work night, who knew we could be so wild! Most nights we are in bed by 9:30pm - haha.



If you have not heard him before check the video out. I love this song, great lyrics!

2 comments:

emily said...

Ahh!!! I LOVE Kathleen Edwards. She is one of my favourites. You are going to have such a good time!

Natalie and Chris said...

Hope February is a better month for us all. Congrats on the 6 month mark and i'm sending you a cyber hug to hopefully make you feel better. Nat