A cup of coffee can't be that hard to make right??
This is Matthew's newest hobby...

It starts with a look at his stack of notes. Hmm will he use the Ethiopian coffee or the South American? Will he roast for 20.29 seconds or 20.35 ? Glad to see our Imagine Adoption paper is being put to good use - haha.
The green beans
The crazy husband
Don't let the smile fool you...I am telling you, you start talking to him and if he misses the "first crack" you are in big trouble.
The Roaster
I hope you can read the fine print - it is too funny!
"Caution of the fire and burn,
Prohibit the approach of children and pets,
keep watch during the roasting,
keep away the inflammables"
haha - I think it should say keep away the flammables..

Blow away the chafe
I will try not to kill myself on the fan hanging off the lawn mower so you can cool your beans.
hehe..hey Matty shouldn't you move the pink stuff, what the heck is that?

Grinding
Tamping
Watching the time...every second counts
Miss Silvia at work (that's the coffee machine)
Matthew holding his shot up to the Gods.
Ahhh..finished! Now that was easy (NOT)...haha
His Idol - Barista Luigi (-:




11 comments:
This is awesome. I love it. I am forwarding it to my husband so that he tries to emulate yours. Sweet, beautiful Beans!
Wow, what commitment. Looks like it was well worth it.
Laura
Move over Shannon, Miss. Silvia is in the house!
Holy Crap! He can make me coffee anytime!!
this was totally worth the wait. i love love the warning lable on the roaster, thank you for writing it out... too funny. also, i am glad i can finally visualize the lawnmower contraption.
i hope you didn't get in any major trouble for distracting him with picture taking during the roasting process! lol
thanks for posting these! they made my day.
Wow - he's got that down to a science! Looks like a lot of work for a cup of coffee though. I'm sure it was worth it for him.
k
He is detail oriented! Love it :)
i'll take a caramel latte to go!! Wow - very impressed!!
Now that is dedication if I ever seen it. I think i'll stick to Starbucks orders unless you guys want to come over and do your thing. thanks for making me smile. I love the fan on the mower....lol
WOW, what a process! Next time I'm visiting the area I'd love to drop by for a cuppa...
Thanks for the comments everyone!!
Post a Comment