Thanks for sharing this. I bought the DVD last fall and have watched it a couple of times (and have shared with family and friends). It is very interesting!
I watched this last year too and really liked it and told my whole family about it..... they ALL buy fair trade Ethiopian coffee now!! Every little bit helps!!
We have created this blog for our friends, family, and others interested in adoption. We invite you to follow our journey to Ethiopia where we will go from being a couple to a family of three!
shmcnaughton@hotmail.com
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing this. I bought the DVD last fall and have watched it a couple of times (and have shared with family and friends). It is very interesting!
I watched this last year too and really liked it and told my whole family about it..... they ALL buy fair trade Ethiopian coffee now!! Every little bit helps!!
BRING ON THE COFFEE ROASTING PICTURES!!
haha..here they come!
Post a Comment