Thursday, August 28, 2008

Almost 1 down...

Purple cone flowers in the garden.

Hello everyone...not much new with us. In two days we will be at the 1 month mark (that is one month waiting for the referral of our little one). That wasn't so bad I guess... lets hope I still feel this way when we hit the 2 and 3 month wait, and I won't even think past that just yet. At this point the other families going through Imagine Adoption (our adoption agency) seem to be waiting about 6 months to get a referral.

On another note here are some pics of my little furry friend.



4 comments:

Julie M. said...

One month down! That is great! Seems like just yesterday you were e-mailing me inquiring into adoption and now look how far you have come! Sooo very exciting!

Julie

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Congrats - So glad that the first month went by so nicely - we are exactly a month ahead of you and admittedly, month two has gone by a bit more slowly then the first...but I see the end, it's right there...see it?

Laura

The Turgeon Expansion said...

1 down is better than none down!!! Hoping your wait flies by (oops I just said one of my swears...hoping)

Dianne said...

Awe, sweet kitty. Congrats on reaching the 1 month mark! Hopefully the first of not too many more such milestones :)