You have a SON! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome. Congratulations you guys. I'm so happy and relieved for you! He is GORGEOUS. And yes, he seriously needs a Canadian shirt! Now that you've passed court, I am sure you can send a package with a travelling family.... so fun!
What a beautiful boy. Congratulations on passing court. How wonderful that you three are now family. I'm so looking forward to you bringing this little guy home.
He is sooooooo sweet. So serious looking. Judah looked so serious in all his pics too...and now we realize that was 'false advertising'....in a good way! :) He is all smiles and giggles now! Can't wait to hear the good news that you are on your way!!!
We have created this blog for our friends, family, and others interested in adoption. We invite you to follow our journey to Ethiopia where we will go from being a couple to a family of three!
shmcnaughton@hotmail.com
20 comments:
Oh my gosh what a little cutie pie. I can't wait to see the first picture of all three of you together.
P.S. He's a Warren!!!! Woohoo!
COngratulatins!! What an adorable little guy.
So wonderful! Now come on visa, we need to get this man home to his Mom and Dad! Congrats!!! :)
Yay, yay, yah!!!!!!
Congratulations, both of you...ALL of you. I am so very happy for you. He is BEAUTIFUL!!
Many blessings on your family!
Ruth
precious!!!!
So sweet!! Congratulations mom, dad and Ephrem on becoming an official family!
What a cutie. Congrats to you all. I'm wishing for a quick travel date.
Natalie
He's adorable!! Congratulations you guys.
(In my son's referral photo, he was wearing a t-shirt from Vegas. It still makes me giggle.)
He is so beautiful... Congratulations. A
You have a SON! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome. Congratulations you guys. I'm so happy and relieved for you! He is GORGEOUS. And yes, he seriously needs a Canadian shirt! Now that you've passed court, I am sure you can send a package with a travelling family.... so fun!
Congrats again.
What a beautiful boy. Congratulations on passing court. How wonderful that you three are now family. I'm so looking forward to you bringing this little guy home.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to you and your new son. He is amazing!!
What an amazing and incredable feeling this must be. Congrats.
L
Yahooooo! Congratulations family!!
What a cutie he is :)
He is such a little sweetheart and what great news to kick off your summer.
Congrats. again,
Janice
Woohoo! What an absolute cutie pie! Congratulations Mama!
Mary Catherine
He is sooooooo sweet. So serious looking. Judah looked so serious in all his pics too...and now we realize that was 'false advertising'....in a good way! :) He is all smiles and giggles now! Can't wait to hear the good news that you are on your way!!!
He's just beautiful! Congratulations!
Adorable!!!! He looks so serious :) Congrats on your new son!
He's adorable! Congratulations!
Post a Comment