Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meet me on the other side...

So I have a bit of a surprise, but the catch is I do not want to post it in a fully public area. So I am starting a new blog that is password protected and I will no longer be using this one. If you would like to continue to follow our journey please do 2 things for me:
1- leave me your email address in the comments or email me at shmcnaughton@hotmail.com
2-let me know if you do not have a blogger account and I will give you a username and password you can use.
If you can do this by Sat. this week that would be great.... if not I will still add you it just may take a bit longer for me to get around to it.

So there it is, my cryptic message.

Meet you on the other side...


32 comments:

Joy said...

Shannon - you have definitely piqued my curiosity, and of course I would love to be able to continue following your exciting journey! If you are willing to include me, that would be fantastic :)
gatsbyandthegirls@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ah I love David Gray. And I'd like to keep reading so I'll email you.

Ok my word verification is allonsy. As in Allons-y, let's go. Too funny.

Kendra said...

Hi Shannon,

I would love to keep following!
My email is giles2525@hotmail.com

Kendra

BCMommy said...

me too! clairee_wee@hotmail.com

I am intriuged....

Claire

Hi from Ruth! said...

Well, I'm betting I know what it is, but I'm not saying it in public either!

Whether I'm right or wrong, though, I'd love to follow your blog. My email address is:

ruthbranson@shaw.ca

ruthbranson AT shaw DOT ca (no spaces)

Thanks guys - looking forward to hearing your news and continuing to follow your journey.

Ruth

andrea said...

Oh my goodness... I am so curious and would love to keep following your journey (especially now with pictures of your little guy!). My email is:

andrea dot kyle AT shaw dot ca (like Ruth, no spaces). A

Louise said...

I would like to follow along
Weezyreid@yahoo.ca

Louise

Anonymous said...

Would love to still follow!!

rkturgeon@sasktel.net

Rhonda

Natalie and Chris said...

Shannon, I feel like i've been following your blog forever and would be sad to miss the moment you finally hold your child.
Please add me to the list

jmzfournier@yahoo.ca

Natalie :)

Rebecca said...

Hi guys,
I''ve been following your blog for a long time and would like to follow still! My email is larson_beckie@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
Rebecca

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Count me in - you have my email! Laura

Becka said...

Count me in!
Becka

Molly said...

David Gray=awesome. and Meeee I wanna come with you to the new blog!!! My emai is mmc2153.caa.columbia@edu.

Molly said...

wow. that email address was all sorts of wrong. Haha. ignore.

mmc2153@caa.columbia.edu

there. that's better!

Anonymous said...

Invite please!
j_pilkin@yahoo.ca

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Please add me, even though I've been a sour grape lately.

sarahf@persona.ca

Alicia said...

Little man is uber handsome!!! and I won't hold it against him that he's wearing an American shirt! LOL


Please add me. I'd like to continue to follow your journey and hopefully meet you the next time I visit my parents in London.

Alicia said...

Hmm, I'm a Dumb-Dumb... you need my email.

alicia.dybdal@gmail.com

Julie M. said...

I'd love to continue to follow!

My e-mail address is:

julie4@rogers.com

Anonymous said...

I hope you will allow me to follow along. It's so hard to find other Canadian families who are adopting.

My email address is lmcneice@prgrain.bc.ca

I don't have a blogger account.

Thanks,
Lani

Anonymous said...

David Gray rocks!

kennedystacy@hotmail.com

Tammy said...

Me too please!

tammyvlieg@shaw.ca

I have a blogger account.

I've been out of town so I haven't said congratulations on passing court...CONGRATULATIONS! Yay!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

You know I still want to follow! Glad I checked in. I think I have a blogger account...but not sure what it is???

our e-mail is hcpayne@rogers.com

The Paynes

Ricki said...

Please add me too!
mylittleyoyo0408@hotmail.com

Jeanie said...

I'd love to keep following along.

j.oud@sympatico.ca

Janna said...

I'm a fellow Ethiopian adopter (still waiting on our referral) & I'd love to continue following your blog. My email address is scooterdog3@yahoo.com.

http://roadtowren.blogspot.com

Sharla said...

I am late on this...hoping I am not too late to get in on your new blog...we didn't have internet for awhile there and now am set up with internet and a new computer. my e-mail address is oursevenblessings@gmail.com

I would love to keep following your family's journey!

Julie Stewart said...

Hey Shannon,

Don't know if you missed my earlier email... I would love to continue to follow your blog. I'm a fellow adoptive parent with Imagine, waiting to bring my 1 or 2 home from Zambia. (We sat across from each other at the lunch after the 1st creditor's meeting.) My email address is 60watts@rogers.com and I do have a blogger login. Hope it's not too late to follow you to the "other side"!

Julie (from New Brunswick)

Curly Mama said...

I am completely late on the uptake, but I would really like to continue following your blog.

Laura Housden
LSHousden@gmail.com

Alicia said...

I've lost the link to your new blog. Could you please email it to me again ...

alicia.dybdal@gamil.com

Gwen said...

WHY WHY WHY did I not know you had a blog until today???! What kind of a world do we live in, anyway? Good thing Chris mentioned it on the group today...

Can you add me to your list? I'm at bletheringspot@gmail.com. Would love to read your new blog!

Gwen in BC

Sarah said...

Hmmm, this sounds very interesting. Would love to keep reading if you'll let me!

sarahclub7@hotmail.com

:)