So after a stressful year Matty and I decided we would do something different for Christmas this year and we went to Las Vegas for a week. I wasn't sure how busy Vegas would be at Christmas, turns out it was packed with people. We had lots of fun and I think it was just what we needed. Here are some pictures from our trip.
The Venetian Hotel
The $86,000 watch we didn't buy (our net loss was $35 so I guess we will be shopping somewhere else)
The Grand Canyon
At the Luxor Hotel
The not so grand husband. Now tell the ancient Egyptian what you want for Christmas like a good little boy. Ahhh...too cute!









6 comments:
I LOVE Vegas! It's so cool looking at all the hotels...and shopping!!! I love the pic of your hubby sitting on the Egyptians knee...still trying to figure out how he managed to get up there!
Claire
Maybe you need to unplug Zoltar to get him to give you the true scoop (but he may have turned you into a 12-year old, too).
Happy New Year - 2010 will be amazing for you guys!
Fun! What a great idea to get-away!
Haha, Haze, I was just going to say that!
Glad that your holiday was good and good timing going to Vegas now because next Christmas that probably won't be an appropriate place to spend the holidays with a baby!!! (so glad that referrals are happening and your turn will come this year!)
Oh, those pictures bring back so many memories of our trip to Vaega last Dec - Looks like we got some of the same shots! Glad you were able to get away and enjoy your time.
L
Post a Comment