Yesterday was the best day I have had in a long time. As many of you may have heard our adoption agency has started to make referrals again! I feel like a weight has been lifted.
Thank you to all of those who worked so hard over the last 5 months to make this happen (since the bankruptcy). Where many people would have given up, you continued to push forward and because of that many people's lives will forever be changed for the better.
A special congrats to our friends who got a referral for siblings. I want to respect people's privacy so I won't post names on my blog, but if you follow the Yahoo group you would have heard all about it. I am so friggin' happy I don't even know what to do with myself (-:
Yah, the good guys won!
Good guys 1 , Bad Guys 0
There’s something about Spring…
1 month ago




5 comments:
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Glad to hear referrals are coming in again, and that light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter for you!
I'm with you. So friggin' happy. Congrats to you and all of us.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I AM STILL SMILING!!
Congrats!! to the families who received referrals recently, hoping for many, many more! The best Christmas ever :)
shirley
*waiting for sibs/twins under 5yr.s old and over the moon with hope and joy.
Congrats!! to the families who received referrals recently, hoping for many, many more! The best Christmas ever :)
shirley
*waiting for sibs/twins under 5yr.s old and over the moon with hope and joy.
Post a Comment