(I have such a sweet tooth that this almost NEVER happens):
Ok, they don't quite taste like potato chips. But they are crunchy and salty and full of goodness. These ones are seasoned with curry (-: I guess you can make them at home as well, but I have yet to try this. These ones I found in a health food store. There seems to be lots of recipes online if you search "Kale chips".

Ok, they don't quite taste like potato chips. But they are crunchy and salty and full of goodness. These ones are seasoned with curry (-: I guess you can make them at home as well, but I have yet to try this. These ones I found in a health food store. There seems to be lots of recipes online if you search "Kale chips".





3 comments:
I can't quite bring myself to do the Kale Chips but I have a serving of the Almond Breeze every morning in my breakfast smoothie. Yum!
k
Kale Chips, really? Nothing about that sounds appealing. Remind me to bring my own snacks when we come visit :)!!!
But the Almond/Choc beverage doesn't sound too bad...
L
Haha, funny comment Laura. Come on you know you want some (-: hehe
Post a Comment