Monday, November 30, 2009

16 and 246

Hmm what is with the numbers you ask?

Well today marks our 16th month waiting for a referral and what better way to celebrate than to find out 246 families have signed on to continue with Imagine Adoption (our agency). Yahh...keep the good news coming!

9 comments:

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

I echo that!

Derrick, Alysia, and Levi said...

Congratulations! This is a big day! I'm very happy for you! Let the referrals begin!
Alysia

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Yippee - happy 16 and 246 - let's get this going now! Come on referrals - how exciting is it to be so close...

L

Gwen said...

Sixteen months! Yikey schnikey. Here's hoping you are one of the first families to get a referral! Oh, what a totally amazing day it was... I'm still on cloud 9!

Gwen said...

Sixteen months! Yikey schnikey. Here's hoping you are one of the first families to get a referral! Oh, what a totally amazing day it was... I'm still on cloud 9!

Gwen said...

Okay, I only meant to post that once, but... I guess it's worth saying twice! :)

Ranavan said...

So happy for you guys!!!!!!!

Janice said...

Congrats. to us Shannon for getting the news we had been hoping for. Yahoo!! I agree....Keep that good news coming!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! So glad that you are once again really on the countdown and I look forward to the day when your referral news arrives!