Monday, April 20, 2009

Still Here

I have been a bit slow with blog posting I must admit. Just feeling down about the waiting and needing some time away I guess.

So here is what I have been up to:

-drowning my sorrows with a little sugar. I have discovered food blogs and got this idea for brownies from this one (here). Two other neat ones are arabic bites and tastes like home (Guyanese cooking). I have the day off today so I think I will see if there is a recipe from one of those sites I can try.




Has everyone heard of Nick Drake before?? Great mellow music, Matthew introduced me to it. Here are two of his songs.


4 comments:

Ranavan said...

Hey glad to see you are still blogging...breaks are definitely needed!

We love Nick Drake - Pink Moon is one of my favourite songs!

If you like Nick you should also try Elliott Smith and Alexi Murdoch!! Both are fantastic!

Melissa said...

Okay, those pics have my mouth watering. I could go swimming in that second desert... yum!

The Mannings said...

Those brownies look amazing...lucky you!
Was a bit worried about you - hang in there!!!

Natalie and Chris said...

wow, those look yummy. So sorry to hear you are having a hard time. Keep smiling the sun will come up everyday a little bit closer to the end. Nat