
Ok, maybe don't answer that question - haha.
This picture was taken before Matthew and I got married. He taught English in Japan for a year and I went to see him at Christmas time for a couple weeks. This photo was taken at a hostel we stayed in. Not the most flattering picture I must say... haha...we are just being silly.
Matthew really loved living in Japan and I think he would have stayed there much longer if it wasn't for me trying to drag him back home. Japanese people really have a rich and interesting culture and history. I hope we get to go back again someday. I also enjoyed the "soy sauce" flavoured Pringles, and the "teriyaki chicken" burger at McDonalds there (good for a foreigner who needs an occasional break from eating seafood).




5 comments:
I would definitely place children with these people - they have a great sense of adventure and obviously don't take themselves too seriously :)
Lol - very cute. And yes, I would place children with fun people like you! You'll make great parents one day. :)
k
The answer is a resounding YES!!
haha, thanks guys!
asome possom!
Post a Comment