Monday, November 17, 2008

S***



Here is the view out my front and back window this morning. I am not ready to speak the 4 letter S word yet, it is like a swear word. It looks pretty I will say that much, but it is cold, makes driving difficult, and I have no one to make a snow man with so - fooey on this white stuff, go away!


11 comments:

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

We had an early s*** this year, which means a very long winter...and extra long with the wait.

Otherwise, I hope all mis well with you?

Laura

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Oh I hear ya! We got the s@#$ too!

Natalie and Chris said...

Oh My god, and i'm complaining because we received about 2 cm a couple of weeks ago that didn't even cover the whole yard. Wow is all I can say.

Julie said...

YIKES!

The Carmodys said...

Hey . . . I'd LOVE to come make a snowman with you!!! :)

I can't believe how much of the white stuff you have!! We just had a light dusting when we woke up this morning.

k

Janice said...

We had that much before Halloween but then it really warmed up and we haven't had any that has stayed on the ground since. I was shocked to see your photos. If we get it in December I will be happy but now is a little early. Happy shoveling!

Julie M. said...

Yuck.....

Mulu however would be THRILLED if we would finally get some snow our way. He asks every day how much longer until snow comes :)

Julie

Cara said...

Nice pictures. It's funny that up the 401 in Guelph/Milton, there was only a tiny bit of snow. I love winter...bring it on :-)

hazel said...

Yeah, we got some a couple of days ago too, but not THAT much. Oh happy days, eh?

Alicia said...

Sorry I don't feel your pain. I miss the snow. This is my 9th winter living on Vancouver Island. Every morning starting around mid November I roll over in bed and look out the window hoping for snow... I am only rewarded once or twice a year. Those days we get up really early and go for a walk, rush to and from work and hope the whole day that there is still snow when we get home. We then spend the whole evening outside hanging out with the nieghbours, throwing snowballs, and running the kids up and down the street on sleds.
I am hoping we get snow soon because I can't wait to see what Sofia thinks of it. If we haven't had any by mid January we will be taking a road trip to find some!

As they say, the grass is always greener!

Sebrina Wilson said...

I am one of those weird people who loves snow :)