Friday, November 28, 2008

Four months and counting.....

So tomorrow marks 4 months of waiting for a referral, but who is counting (-: I just started a new position at work and have been really busy this week which has helped to keep me from thinking about this process every second of the day. We will see how long this lasts - ha, probably not long!

On a different note I thought these were really fun ads.
Be a superhero!

Candice saves the planet by shopping with reusable bags

Iris saves the planet by turning off lights

Lungisa saves the planet by showering, not bathing

James saves the planet by watering after 6pm

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

4 months closer to your child!! Hopefully the rest of the time goes zooming by!

Steph :-)

Natalie and Chris said...

4 months should be half way there or even past have way there. Yeah...
PS. No worries about not emailing me back i know you are busy. I'll talk to you soon,

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

What a great feeling to have 4 months behind you - can't wait for us to be celebrating our referrals together.

Laura

The Mannings said...

Congrats on 4 months!!I hope the rest of the wait goes by quickly! Looking forward to some spring referrals!!
brenda

Janice said...

Another month down! Congrats! I like the ads.

BCMommy said...

I am still wanting a calendar, but haven't heard from anyone yet. Can you help me get in touch with someone who sells them???
Cheers!
Claire

The Warren Family said...

Hi Claire...I tried to visit your blog but I don't have access, could you add me? Thanks!

I hope I didn't somehow miss your email...what email did you send a msg to? I want to go back and see if it was an issue with the email account.

Let me know how many you want (I can still get them out to you in time for Xmas) but maybe this time try my hotmail personal account at:

shmcnaughton@hotmail.com

Thanks,
I will try to figue out what happened there....sorry
Shannon (-:

The Carmodys said...

Yay! Four months down! Congrats.

k

The Carmodys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Turgeon Expansion said...

Cheers to 4 months down, that's a third of a year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really love the pictures -
the only thing I wonder about his ad is because it shows people being "exceptional" that they are turning off the lights - instead of it being the norm. Peer pressure is one of the most effective change mechanisms...

FUNNY though!!

Nicky