Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dossier has landed - WoooHooo!


We got an email this morning saying that our dossier landed in Ethiopia yesterday! Wooohooo.

So now we start our "official wait", which is funny because I feel like we have done a lot of waiting already. It feels good to be moving onwards and upwards.


More on Matthew, Harry Potter and our backsplash to come... there have been some interesting developments today.

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats....that is sooo exciting! Now you can put a ticker on your blog!

Steph :-)

Ranavan said...

Congrats on officially waiting!!!

Rana

Adam said...

Congrats!! That is another step done!! Now you are officially waiting!!

Adam

The Carmodys said...

Hooray! Let the waiting begin (as if you haven't already done a ton of waiting eh?) Hope the time goes by fast for you. :)

k

The Carmodys said...

Hooray! Let the waiting begin (as if you haven't already done a ton of waiting eh?) Hope the time goes by fast for you. :)

k

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Thank goodness your confirmation came so quickly! Yippee! Isn't it such a feeling of relief. You can add a Lilypie now!

Laura

hazel said...

The "official" start to your wait is HUGE!! Congratulations - here's to a speedy referral!!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!
Fingers crossed for a quick referral!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Wonderful news!!! Hope the time flies by!!!!

Rhonda

Ricki said...

WhooHooo!!! I remember the moment when I heard our dossier had landed in Ethiopia!! I was sooo excited!
Congrats and I can't wait to hear the next big news......referral!!
Ricki

Julie M. said...

Congratulations! This is such a huge step :) I remember feeling so relieved at this point as your next step is referral! WHOOOHOOOO!

Janice said...

Awesome news!! The next step in the waiting begins...Let's hope it goes fast.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!Such a great feeling isn't it? I look forward to following your journey to Ethiopia. Perhaps we will get to go at the same time!

Steph

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! This is a big step! Now it's official....not that it realy wasn't before...but you know what I mean! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's such a great feeling, isn't it?! (although I did feel like you, that I had already done a lot of waiting - unofficially!) Congratulations - next big news - referral!

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

yeah yeah yeah !!!!!

Sooooo excited for you guys !!

Lisa

The Warren Family said...

Thanks so much everyone for the nice comments!!