Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Court Date

We didn't pass court yesterday )-: So we are feeling a bit down today.
Our next court date will be June 15th. How I wish I could fast forward to that day, but I know life doesn't work like that or I would have pushed the "fast forward" button a few times already over this past year.

Nothing about this process is easy that is for sure! Thank goodness I bought ice cream when I went shopping on the weekend - haha. Mint chocolate chip here I come.

16 comments:

Joy said...

Enjoy that ice cream, and the lovely weather. Hoping that June 15 comes quickly (and successfully) for you :)

Anonymous said...

Please leave some ice cream for me!!
Love,
Matty

emily said...

i'm so sorry : (

Hoping and praying the 15th will be the one!

BCMommy said...

This sucks rocks. I will be thinking of you on the 15th. Mint chocolate chip does help in these situations, I find!

Claire

Anonymous said...

Well, that's not the best news, but on the bright side having another quick court date is good. Wishing you all the best on the 15th!!

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

That really sucks - It seems like those dang letters are a simple formality to them, but VERY significant to use families. June 15th can't come fast enough!

L

Anonymous said...

What does it mean that you didn't pass court? Just that they didn't have enough time to complete everyone that was on that day?

Heidi

PS...willing June to come quickly :)

Julie M. said...

Wishing you all the best on the 15th. And yes, Ice cream always seems to help doesn't it?

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Crossing my fingers for you on the 15th.

Ranavan said...

That sucks!! But I am glad they got you another court date right away!!

The Warren Family said...

Thanks for the support everyone!! Heidi, it just means that the Ministry of Women's affairs in Ethiopia didn't show up with the paperwork that was required of them. It sounds like they had some kind of training or something that day.

Thanks again!
Shannon (-:

mc said...

I'm so sorry! It's soooo hard to wait for the next date. Praying June 15 will be the day!!

Mary Catherine

Janice said...

I'll be thinking of you on the 15th on hoping MOWA comes through with the goods.

Hopefully it will be mint chocolate chip to celebrate.

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Thinking of you guys and hoping for better news on the 15..

Lisa

hazel said...

Dang! Sorry to hear this bad news. I'm glad the next date is coming right up!

PJae said...

Praying for you and the next court date! How can one subscribe to your blog? I've enjoyed reading your journey.