Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Court Date (-:

So we will be looking forward to May 24th this year for a reason other than it just being a holiday. May 24th is our court date!! We are really happy that we got a date in May, but now we are wondeing if because of the holiday we will have to wait an extra day to hear the result from Imagine. Hmm...I will have to ask about that.

I will be thinking about all of the other families who just got court dates as well. It seems like there are a bunch this month.

12 comments:

Joy said...

Great news - so very much hoping all goes smoothly on the 24th. Yay :)

BCMommy said...

Yay!!! Congrats to you! I will be checking back for the good news :)

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's super fast, good for you guys, things are rolling along amazingly.

Janice said...

You're two days before us Shannon. I will be definitely be thinking of you on that day. I so hope we both get good news that week.

Hi from Ruth! said...

Fantastic news - congrats!!

Ruth

emily said...

Yeah! I'll mark it on my calendar and be praying for you guys.

Natalie and Chris said...

Yeah what great news. Good luck,, my fingers and toes will be crossed.
Nat

Sharla said...

that's so soon! We had a really fast court date too (one month to the day after we signed referral acceptance papers) and we passed on the first try (very unusual though) so hopefully you'll be as lucky as we were!

Julie M. said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't been blogging in a while, and what a great surprise to see you finally have a referral! YEAH!!! HUGE congratulations to you both, and I will have my fingers crossed for you on the 24th!

Julie

Stephanie said...

I am all kinds of ready to send positive vibes to Ethiopia for you on the big day! Very happy for you.

hazel said...

What a quick court date! I'm crossing appendages in hopes you'll get the great news fast.

And because looking back, I'm not sure I commented on your referral - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Just wait - you'll have no time for blogging either, once your son is home :-)