Doing a sexy pose at the Imagine Gala....yep thats all we've got for a sexy pose (haha). So for those of you who missed out on the event it was a lot of fun. MP Glen Pearson had a very moving speech, the food was great (yum caramel cheesecake who could forget about that), it was great to see some friends, and I got a kick out of watching the kids dance to the Ethiopian band. Here is hoping we have a little one to take next year to make kissy kissy faces with us (-:
There’s something about Spring…
1 month ago




9 comments:
I am sad that I wasn't able to go (work trip) but the next one we'll be at for sure!
:)
P.S. Very sexy poses..... ;)
Thanks for posting a bit about the Imagine evening - I so wish I could have been there. Everyone seems to agree that Glenn Pearson's speech was very inspiring! I hope for you, too, that your little one is around for the next one!
BLessings,
Ruth Branson
Hmmmm..... yeah I would still let you be parents.
Nice to meet you in person last weekend!
Well I guess so! You'll be rocking parents and I bet you can teach your little one, I'm bringing sexy back!
Seriously, Shannon.
You.Are.Beautiful.
Kissy face and all. :)
Great pic. I wish we could have gone to the event. It would have been so great to meet you guys.
How are you feeling these days about the latest news out of E. (send me an email if you want johnsotnj40@hotmail.com).
Janice
The answer is YES. And make that placement FAST!!
Yes they did !!!!!!!!
Well I am sure you guys are out spreading the news and living the miracle of your referral.
Just wanted to stop in and wish you all the best on your first night with his photo. Sure no one sleeps tonight !
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!
Shannon
ps your referral really brought joy to my heart , and my memories right back to July. I remember seeing your names come up so often on the board , looking for a way not to give up. I am so glad to see this day come for you guys
Shannon
ps YES WE DID !
A little boy??? Details???? Can't wait to hear! congrats & all the best!
Heidi, Charles & Andile
Post a Comment