Thursday, January 14, 2010

CBC News - Canada - Ottawa matching Canadians' Haiti donations

.
CBC News - Canada - Ottawa matching Canadians' Haiti donations

I can't stop thinking about the people in Haiti, it is just so sad. I know times are tight but please encourage everyone you know to donate whatever they can. I was so happy to hear today that the Canadian government will match whatever donations the public makes dollar for dollar. Matthew and I made a donation to red cross last night. They are so busy it was hard to get through online but we managed to get someone on the phone after a few tries.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Your blog continues to be full of info. I'm interested in. I look forward to checking out the radio show.

I'm making my donation today. I feel so guilty for being so excited about the recent imagine referrals when so many are suffering in Haiti... I need to do something and then do some more. Thanks for sharing this Shannon.

Janice

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.